Celebrate and exciting announcement

Hi stampers!
Happy Monday! I am back this week with more Hero Arts goodness and an exciting announcement. As of today, I am officially part of the Design Team for A2Zscrapbooking. They are an online Etsy store that sells Hero Arts goodness. I am so excited to be using more Hero Arts stuff ! 
To celebrate this exciting announcement I am offering a discount code for my readers for the A2Zscrapbooking store, the discount is 15% off (of orders $25 and up) and the code is Ilina15 (the first character is capital "i"). You can read the announcement on their blog --> HERE

And now onto today's card. I used the new set called Balloon animals (you can get it from the A2Z store) and stamped the bear and the balloons, then I stamped the sentiment and diecut my image. I added some sequins and adhered it on my white card base. Voila, quick and simple birthday card! 
Enjoy!



Comments