Awesomely Artistic Thanks


Hi stampers!
As I said I will be back with another creations for you. I was quite the past few days as we were dealing with crisis at home (translate sick kids). 
One night I was poking on Pinterest as I had creative block  and saw this card and I new I had to make it. (CASE it). So I patiently waited my set to arrive and finally on Sunday night I made the card. I belive the person who originated it from is a Demonstrator in Netherlands. I think this will be actually my card for a organized swap at Convention. 
Supplies: 
stamps: Awesomely artistic
paper: doilies, sahara sand, whisper white, gold foil, gold glitter paper
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand
other: Project Life framelits, mini stapler, metallic sequins, rhinestones, Expressions Natural Elements



Comments

Thanks for Casing my card :)