Grateful


Hi all,

I finally sat down this evening to make a card. I used a set from the Holiday Mini called Always Thankful (at least I think that was the name). I stamped it on Very Vanilla and colored it. Then distressed the edges with the ink cubes from the distressing essentials kit. I used as well piece of Spice cake dsp from the Holiday mini and Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard cardstock.
At the end I spritzed the whole card using mixture of rubbing alcohol and frost shimmer paint.
Hope you like it. :)

Comments

This coloring is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! how did you color the wheelbarrow.....beautiful...thanks for sharing and enjoy your day!
Unknown said…
The coloring really stood out and grabbed my attention. Love it! I also want to know how you colored it!
Beverly Polen said…
Your coloring is very sharp and beautiful. I love your card. What did you use to color the main element? Thanks for sharing, Ilina.