Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby Album


Here's a little album I made the other day to have ready to go for our daughter, who's expected to arrive in early December, as well to put some of her ultrasound pictures. I still haven't made any of the pages, but hopefully will get to it soon.
I used the Beau Château designer album, and the decoration is CASE-d from Heather Summers who  made pretty much same one. I used the letter A.The butterfly is from the Merry Medley on Board chipboard and I covered it with Beau Château dsp, then using the different sanding tools from the Distressing essentials kit, I sanded the edges. 
I will share the pages, as soon as I finish them :) 

note: today is the last day to sign up for Holiday Mini Matching Ribbon Shares.



2 comments:

  1. This baby album is just beautiful!!! You do such over the top work in everything you do, this album will be treasured forever by your new little girl to be!

    ReplyDelete

Places I have been to