The Open Sea Ustamp project

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)


I know I said I was taking a break, I haven;t made anything...unfortunately. But I do have a project to share. I made this for UStamp with Dawn and Friends before we moved to our new house.
I used the The Open Sea set and the coordinating dsp.

note: the tutorial and online class special runs until the end of day on Thursday. And it's BUY 2 TUTORIALS OR 2 ONLINE CLASSES AND GET ONE CLASS OR TUTORIAL FOR FREE (EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE). Just put it in the note while checking out or email me

ONLINE CLASSES 
ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)



Comments

Fabulous gift set Ilina. Very well put together!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Beautiful set of cards!! Love your color choice!
Anne Granger said…
Your coasters are beautiful. What did you use to stamp the image onto the coasters??

Thanks