Friend to Friend

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)


Hi all,

I made this card using the SAB set Bliss. It's my favorite set from SAB and so sad that it'll be gone just in few days. You can get it for free when you place $50 order with SU! (look for shop now button at the top of this post)

Anyway...I CASE-d this card from one of my favorite stampers Teneale Williams. I just changed the color scheme. And I like how it turned out. Besides the Bliss set I used the Pocket Silhouettes set for the sentiment.

Note: Babies and Brides and Easter Wishes classes are finished, but the website will be available for at least 3 more months, so you can register any time and watch the videos and download the templates any time you want.

Scroll down for supplies.





Supplies:
stamps: Bliss, Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: crumb cake, early espresso, blushing bride
paper: very vanilla, blushing bride, crumb cake
other: early espresso satin ribbon, square lattice embossing folder. ovals die, pearls, distressing essentials kit, scallop border punch

Comments

ottersln said…
This is my favorite SAB set too and was the first one I chose. Thanks for sharing!