Eastern Blooms

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)


I decided to dust off a set I haven't used in years. I think I used it last time in the summer of 2008. I know!!! It was when it fist came out.

Anyway, here's the card I made. :) I was inspired by a box made with this set in the current Catalog.

Scroll down for supplies

As well check back tomorrow evening I will have bunch of bunch of blog candy in honor of the 1M visitors, as well specials that will run for only 24 hrs.

Note: Babies and Brides and Easter Wishes classes are finished, but the website will be available for at least 3 more months, so you can register any time and watch the videos and download the templates any time you want.



supplies:
stamps: easter blooms, teeny tiny wishes
paper: pear pizzaz, whisper white, rich razzleberry and baja breeze
ink: rich razzleberry, concord crush
other: square latice embossing folder, certainly celery taffeta ribbon, pearls, window word punch, modern label punch, dotted ribbon border punch

Comments

Allison said…
Love this colour combo and those flowers look amazing!
Beverly Polen said…
WOW, Ilina! Absolutely gorgeous. The color combination is fantastic! TFS!
Monique said…
I love this colour combo, the razzleberry and crush really pop.
Thanks for sharing.