Valentine's Day Treats

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes



Here are few different treat holders I created for my Valentine's Day Online class. They are filled with jelly beans, mini twix, hershey's kisses, and the one using the Island Blossoms die is a heart lolly pop, which is my favorite so far.

This was the last project (s) for the class, but the website will be opened for 3 more months, and the forum on http://ilinacrouse.forumotion.com/ will be open for much longer than that.
More details about the class can be found HERE












Comments

Anonymous said…
I look so forward to all your projects. you always inpress me with everything you make. Can you post what box die you used to make the Jelly Belly Box. Everything is very cute. Gives me great ideas for my girls. Thank you.