Wicked Cool Clean and Simple Sketch #100




This is one of my favorite layouts for clean and simple cards. I have used and abused it in the past lol, and it happens to be the 100th sketch challenge for Clean and Simple Cards. So I used it again. :)
Details and supplies at the end of the post



supplies:
stamps: wicked cool
ink: rich razzleberry, basic black
paper: whisper white, basic black, wicked fun dsp
other: chunky glitter essentials, border punch (not SU!), rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your work is always amazing! I used to follow your blog religiously, but somehow lost track of the address. So glad you posted on Stampin Connection and someone else responded... I'm back to your blog again. Best wishes for you and yours!!
Angie Tieman said…
Awesome card! Great job with the sketch! THis set is also on my wish list!
Julie Marshall said…
Love this...just fabulous!
Sue Duffy said…
This is just adorable. I'm not ashamed to say I must CASE a variation for one of my stamp camps - you will get full credit, Ilina. TFS
Unknown said…
Ilina, you are one of if not THE MOST talented artist in the stamping world. I am a member of LNS Demo group and every time I get one of your projects in my inbox it is just a delight. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations!
Priscilla said…
Oh my goodness, another wonderful card! I love it!! =)

~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com
Scrapaddict said…
I absolutely love this card. Very simple yet cute! I love the border punch. Could you please tell me what the name and brand of it is. I would love to use it on some of my scrapbook pages and share it with my scrapbook club girls. Thanks so much. GREAT CARD!
Anonymous said…
Its looking fantastic i really like it...
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing