Spring Break- Final non winning artisan award project


Here is the last project, in this case scrapbook page, I submitted for the Artisan Awards. So sad that the Bird on a Branch die is retiring, I have had it for a while and this was the only time I used it. I used it with the long board chipboard to cut the bird, then I cut it out of dsp and layered them. :)
The pictures are from my trip to visit my friend in San Francisco last spring. I totally LOVED it!

On a side note, my doc's appointment for my knee, and few other stuff, like feeling lightheaded and dizzy when I am outside when it's hot and humid is tomorrow, I am so dreading the visit...I just hope it's nothing serious.

Scroll down for supplies




supplies:
stamps: jumbo alphabet (I forget the full name of the set)
paper: so saffron, going gray, basic gray, tempting turquoise, whisper white, sweet pea dsp, branch out dsp, pumpkin pie, old olive
ink:basic gray, tempting turquoise
other: bird on a branch die, on board long board, texturz plates, latte and playground designer buttons, elementary ribbon originals

Comments