You Are One of the GOOD Ones


And you will end up in our pot tonight ;-) Kidding!

Here is a simple punch out card I made. I used the set Smarty Pans and some sweet pea dsp, as well rose red, pretty in pink and pumpkin pie cardstock.

The bird is made out of 2 1 3/8" circle punch outs and 1" little scalloped circle. I didn't have 1" circle scallop punch, so I cut it out by hand, so it's not perfect. I cut the beak and the legs by hand. As well I used 1 3/8" circle punch and circle scallop punch for the bird belly.
I have more creations to share with you later, so feel free to check out my blog little later. :)

supplies:
stamps: SMarty Pants
ink: rose red, regal rose and pretty in pink
paper: pumpkin pie, rose red, pretty in pink and sweet pea dsp, whisper white note card (5" x 3 1/2")
other: googly eyes, 1 3/8" circle punch, circle scallop punch

Comments

France Martin said…
This is the cutess chick
Love her! Thank you for sharring