Whoo-la-la MOJO 120


I have been looking at this set for a while, and at times I liked it and at times I didn't. Well finally I got it, it arrived yesterday and I LOVE it! LoL. I have no regrets for getting it. So I had to make a card right away, and I used this weeks MOJO Monday sketch 120.
Besides the Owl Together Now set I used the Sweet Pea paper stack from the Occasions Mini. If you buy the Owl Together Now set and the Sweet Pea dsp you qualify for one Sale-A-Bration item, like the scallop trim edge punch I used on this card.
111534 Owl Together Now Stamp Set $29.95
117161 SWEET PEA DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK $24.95
You can shop HERE.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.



Supplies:
stamps: Owl together now
ink: staz on, creamy caramel, old olive, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, bashful blue
paper: sweet pea designer series paper stack, watercolor, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, chocolate chip
other: aqua painter, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, wiggly eyes, Scallop trim edge punch

Comments

Monique said…
Ilina your card is so adorable!!! I love the orange and brown and the owls they just speak for themselves...TFS :)