Whimsical Words and Playful Petals


Can you believe it? It's snowing in Georgia!!! I so wish I was on Hawaii right now...LoL

I have been coloring these flowers for few days, as well cutting them out. It was about time I put them into a card. I was hoping to have it finished before this set retired (Playful Petals) but it didn't happen. I was hoping to finish it yesterday, but my day wasn't so good. LoL...and on top of that I was furious with the UPS guy who didn't deliver my next day air package. Anyway...long story short, here is the card. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: Playful petals, Whimsical words (SAB 2010)
paper: rose red, whisper white, old olive
ink: basic black, old olive, alcohol based markers
other: old olive satin ribbon, top note die, horizontal slot punch, Finial Press Embossing folder.

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Gorgeous card! I love your pretty colors!
Joyce Spear said…
Oh, my! This is fabulous! You did an amazing job in coloring the flowers, and put together the perfect card using them! Wow!
Adele said…
This is so gorgeous! I love everything you do. You have a way of picking the perfect colours, with just the right style of sentiment and the loveliest texture. Another perfect card :)
Andrea said…
I love your card. The colouring is fantastic and I love the set.
Nikki Stalker said…
This is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing.

Nikki
Claudette said…
I love your new banner and especially love this card. Beautiful color combo!
Claudette
Jeannie said…
Gorgeous color combo and I love the coloring too! TFS!
Carrie said…
Absolutely stunning! Love your blog.
Anonymous said…
I love your color combo. Your flower are fantastic! I am trying to learn how to color with alcohol based markers but have a long way o go. TFS

Genny
www.stampinbygenny.wordpress.com
Anonymous said…
I love this. Must get my hands on some of those markers. Judi
Stace said…
The person who receives this card should feel very special!
Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous!
Sue Denning said…
Absolutely gorgeous! (As are all your projects)
WebDeb said…
This is positively stunning! Your shading is amazing!
Pam Speidel said…
Clunk! that was my jaw dropping on the desktop! OMG, this is one AMAZING creation! Love the flowers and all the detail! Congrats on being selected as one of Nancy's iPicks for the week! You've got skills girl! :)
Wow, wow, wow!! Your card is amazing and so beautiful! Congrats on being "picked" by Nancy! =)
Barbara said…
Who cares if this set has retired? It's absolutely stunningly gorgeous....a feast for the eyes. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
mybratsmom said…
Beautiful card! Amazing coloring! Thanks so much for sharing!
Tracey said…
Wow, VERY beautiful and VERY inspirering!!! I cant wait to try this out!
pescbrico said…
You card is simply stunning!!! Beautiful!