Vintage Vogue Friends


Here is a card I made last night. I was inspired by the cover of the Occasions mini and the weather was beautiful yesterday and today so I was in mood for some fun and bright colors.
I will keep this post short because it's late (well not as late as 1-2am) but it was a crazy busy day at work and I am ready to finish the day :)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card:)



supplies:
stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage jumbo wheel
paper: sweet pea dsp, old olive, whisper white, melon mambo, pumpkin pie
ink: old olive, melon mambo, pumpkin pie
other: scallop trim edge punch, earth elements brads, scallop trim corner punch, old olive satin ribbon, sherbet designers buttons

Comments

Linda said…
Love the color scheme on this card! Thanks for sharing.
Priscilla said…
What a great card! :o)


~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com
Mary Davidson said…
Beautiful card! Your colors are gorgeous! Very inspiring! Thanks! Love your blog!