Sweet Pea Scrapbook page


I wanted to thank all of you for the numerous emails and comments on my blog about my work. It really made my day and I feel flattered. Thank you ALL.
As well I need to answer few questions:
1. What die did I use for the scrunchy flower? I didn't use a die, I used the new XL Fancy Flower punch for the new Occasions mini
2: How did I cut the letters from this scrapbook page? I used paper snips.

If you have any questions for me, leave me a comment and I will compile them all and make 1 post with all the answers. :)

Just a reminder: I am honored and flattered when people case my creation, but please give a proper credit, or at least mention that that is not your original creation.



Here is a scrapbook page I made the other day. I was planning to post this one yesterday, but life happens. LoL. I was at work only until 3pm, then got home, went for a walk to pick up some bread for dinner. And then we ate dinner around 7.30pm (btw the Target where I got the bread was 1mile away, so that makes it 2 mile walk) , and I started reviewing the drivers manual (I supposed to take the driver's permit test today) and I fell asleep while reading it. lol. So I slept from 8.30pm until 8am this morning. And I don't think I can post anything while I am sleeping LoL.
Anyway, this morning we went to the DMV and they said they are not accepting any more clients for the test, that they are full, AGAIN!!! Then we went to the North Georgia Premier Outlets and did some shopping (it was exhausting) then went to IHOP to eat and now finally home, about 4.30pm....whew, it felt like a work day.
Ok, here is the page I made and I was inspired by my own card I posted about a month ago.---> SWEET PEA CARD
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: Tiny tags, Little Angel
ink: chocolate chip
paper: sweet pea dsp, kraft, pretty in pink, bashful blue, whisper white
other: sweet pea stitched felt, scallop trim border and corner punches, soft subtles brads, jewelry tag punch, linen thread

Comments

Debby said…
How wonderful to be inspired by yourself. I alwyas 2nd guess myself. Ugh. your art is beautiful and goodness what is up with the dmv? Hopefully things will work out for you soon.
Rose Curtis said…
Love your sweet pea page! So cute!
Sue Duffy said…
Adorable, Ilina. What do you find works best to adhere the Stitched Felt? Mine are on their way. TFS
Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 18th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.