Sweet Pea Owl

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructions
ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS



So, last week I was looking through Etsy and saw this stinkin' cute owl pillows. And since today I wasn't at work (I got some stinkin' sinus infection), I decided to hand draw a pattern and make a card. I drew the body and the "belly", and the beak on printer paper, then transferred it to the dsp and cut it out. Then took a sahara sand card base and traced the pattern on it to (the card opens from the top, instead the bottom, since the bottom of the owl is flat).
For the eyes I used 2", 1 1/4" and 3/4" circles.
I REALLY like how it came out.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies



supplies:
stamps: none
ink: sahara sand write marker
paper: sahara sand, whisper white, basic black, pretty in pink, sweet pea dsp


ENJOY!

Comments

Tammy Mendiola said…
Ilina - This is absolutely adorable! I am so often amazed by your projects and your creativity - I love to see your posts every day! Thanks so much for sharing!
Nance Leedy said…
OMG-this is so stinkin' cute! Would love to see the pattern you drew if possible! ;-) Your creativity is endless...thanks for sharing your world.
Sherry said…
OMGosh, your owl is so stinkin' cute Ilina..and looks great with our new DSP!I saw this blog site too and just loved those pillows! I love how you take action and create your own take on what is out there .. that's why I love to come here and visit!
Jaspere said…
So so cute. Love the owl and wow your valentine set is fantastic.