Soul Scrappers First Sketch Challenge

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructionsToday I am hosting the very first Sketch Challenge over the Soul Scrappers. Here is the sketch I came up with, as well my page I came up with. I REALLY like how it came out! I think it's so far my favorite scrapbook page I have created. When I look at some of my old pages, I am like " Who in the world made that??!!?" LoL.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this page.





Supplies:
stamps: Bella Toile, Vintage Vogue, Frames with flourish (retired), Vintage Labels (non SU!)
ink: chocolate chip, certainly celery, regal rose
paper: chocolate chip, regal rose, bella rose dsp (retired), shades of spring dsp, sweet always dsp (retired)
other: masterpiece ribbon originals, rub-ons (retired), pretties, scallop trim punch, flowers (non SU!), stapler, SLICE

Comments

Nancy L. said…
another beautiful layout!
STASIA SLOMA said…
absolutely beautiful. i have to say i love your work. you are an inspiration!