Owl Love You


Here is another card using the Owl Together Now stamp set. I used the same sketch as my previous card, I just changed the color scheme and made it into Valentine's card. I love this little owls, I still wonder why I didn't get this set earlier. It's so cute and versatile.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.




Supplies:
stamps: Owl together now
paper: pretty in pink, watercolor, real red, sweet pea dsp
ink: staz-on, chocolate chip, creamy caramel, old olive, pumpkin pie, real read, pretty in pink
other: crimping tool, sending love real red epoxy brads, pinking hearts border punch, real red satin ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder, aqua painter.

Comments

Marge W said…
Love this card, the trim around the card is so adorable. How can I know the instruction for this.
Allison said…
This is gorgeous! Love the trim around the circle! All the little details are fabulous!
Colett R said…
This card is adorable. I'm inspired to use my owls to try this. You are very creative and inspirational ... thanks for sharing your work with us.
emily said…
what a cute owl! Love the details and layers you always seem to use! Really intrigued by the border around the circle
Anonymous said…
Now this is just so cute!!! I don't have that set--I have the one that also has the choo choo train--I felt I could get more use out of it. But still need to use it!!!
Love your carde--gotta get those new brads too!
Nola--LNS
Kathy said…
Wow this is cute! So many wonderful details and your coloring is great! I really like everything about it :)
Carla said…
Such a delightful project! I am intrigued with how you have used the border punch in a circular fashion, don't know how to do that one! I love using tools in new and unusual fashion. Would love for someone to share how..Hugzzzzz
Jenn said…
AWESOME! Love you used the new punch. Thanks for the reminder on this technique. Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.
Sherry said…
Ilina I'd love to know how you've created the pinking hearts mat for the owls! I know it's been crimped but how did you get it to look so perfectly round, it's FAB-ulous!! Please say you'll share it with us!
Sherry said…
Oh YAY! I went through your list of tutorials and found it under punched circle border quick tutorial!! Thanks Ilina, your the best!