Inspired Tuesday Challenge #2


Post #3 for today scroll down to see the Inspired Tuesday Challenge #1 round-up

It's time for the second Inspired Tuesday challenge. I gound this cute pillow on Etsy and decided to be the inspirational piece for this weeks challege. You can take the colors as your inspiration, shapes, texture....whatever works for you.
I will post my creation later today.
To play, just create your card/layout, post it to your blog, gallery etc and link it to the comment section of this post. (please post direct link, not just to your whole blog or gallery, so it's easier to find ;-)
On Monday night I will post snippets of all entries here.

Comments

Ok, so I've never done a challenge other than the SCS sketch and color combos...so here we go. Hoping some others play along...I'll be back...
Here it is! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you like it!

http://badabingcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/01/twice-in-one-day.html
RenĂ©e said…
Thanks for the inspiration, Ilina!

Here's my card!