I have some exciting news to share

Post #7 for today, scroll down to see the rest ( I know I flooded you with posts today)






I was totally surprised by an email from Erika Martin about being a Design Team member for the online scrapbooking course, the Soulologyproject. I have heard a lot of good things about this class during the past few years from people who have taken it.
And I was totally surprised that Erika asked me to be part of the design team, and of course I said YES.

To find more about this 10 week online course that starts on February click HERE, or on the image bellow. As well you can find the blinkie on the far right side bar.
I would recommend this class to EVERYONE!!
When you register for the class please write in the comment section of your registration and payment form that I sent you ;-)



Comments

I'm so excited to have you on the team!