Happy Scrapbook Page




Guess what?!?!This is post #4 for today, so scroll down for the rest.

I know I went overboard with my posts today. LoL. But here is finally an eye candy for you. It's a 6x6 scrapbook page. You can find the tutorial for the flower 2 posts under this one.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies for this page.





supplies:
stamps: happy everything
ink: versamark
paper: sweet pea dsp, rose red, pretty in pink, old olive
other: pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, sherbet buttons, linen thread, XL fancy flower punch, leaves sizzlit ( I can't remember the name, it's 1am and my brain is fried), pretties, white embossing powder

Comments

Diane Noble said…
Ilina, I very recently found your blog through LNS and the new SU Connections...I'm thrilled to discover you! Your creations are all stunning. What an eye for sheer art! The page is gorgeous..beyond beautiful. It's yummy!! You are definitely going on my favorites. TFS...blessings on your day.
Tami Black said…
This is absolutely a stunner. Love this page! I don't have any pictures that are close enough to being pretty enough to qualify to even go on the page! Your blog is fabulous! Thanks for sharing all that you do!
This all works together beautifully!
Melissa said…
Ilina, I frequent your blog often and always love what I see, but today, this page takes the cake! It's beauitful. Thanks for sharing!
Candy Rattray said…
I've been looking at your blog daily for awhile, so I finally decided to actually tell you that I love your work. This page is gorgeous. You inspire us all!