Happy Moments

Sweet Pea Owl Ensemble templates and instructions

I was finally able to make a simple card. I am still sick as a dog, but I had to make something. I CASE-d this card from the SAB brochure, since my flu has kicked out my mojo. :)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.

I used three SAB items: Scallop trim punch, Happy Moments stamp set and Neighborhood dsp. You can earn a free SAB item for each $50 purchase (before tax and shipping), by hosting a qualifying workshop or becoming a demonstrator. :) Feel free to email me if you need more info ( ilina.crouse@gmail.com)




supplies:
stamps: happy moments
ink: bermuda bay, old olive, so saffron
paper: watercolor, kraft, old olive, bermuda bay, soft suede, neighborhood dsp
other: ticket corner punch, playground buttons, linen thread, scallop trim punch, sewing maching.

ENJOY!

Comments

Danielle Daws said…
This is gorgeous - I love the tone on tone effect!
Unknown said…
Beautiful card ! Have a nice day !
Tammy Q Howell said…
Beautiful card. I love your watercoloring.
Sharon Wheet said…
I saw this card as a header on someones blog and thought wow what a wonderful card! Thanks for letting us all in on what products to use, to put it together!
Claire Lawrence said…
love the colors. did not occur to me to use those! sorry to read you were sick:0( I hope you're back to normal soon. Miss you!
Claire