Greenhouse Thanks and Mojo 121

This is the first post for today. I have few more things to share.
I made this card for this week's Mojo Monday 121 challenge. I was inspired by a card I posted couple days ago, that was case from Renee over Stamping for Sanity.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: embrace life, greenhouse garden, sincere salutations, itty bitty backgrounds
ink: crushed curry, chocolate chip, melon mambo, old olive
paper:crushed curry, chocolate chip, melon mambo, old olive, whisper white
other: pearls, beautiful wings sizzlit, sponge daubers, chocolate chip satin ribbon



Comments

I love this card, gorgeous colours too. I do have this set but have yet to ink it up. Think you have inspired me to do this now.
Love this card!! Beautiful job and I love how you used the set. =)
Unknown said…
Very cute! Love the paper and pearls!
Jayne Stenstrom said…
Beautiful card! But what did you use to cut the oval and the scallops?