Charming Scrunchy flower


So, today we went over the DMV office so I could take the learners permit test and guess what, they were packed and not accepting anymore new applications for today. Oh well...next Saturday.
Anyway, today I gave it a try to the scrunchy flowers that are all over the internet. I made the first one using the scallop circle punch (you can see it on the bottom of this post) and then decided to try the new Fancy Flower XL punch for it, and I like how it came out. I used this weeks SCS sketch challenge 262 for this card.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used on this card




supplies:
stamps: Charming
ink: sahara sand, versamark, bashful blue
paper: old EE book, kraft, very vanilla, bashful blue, sweet pea dsp stack
other: sherbet designer buttons, linen thread, sewing machine

Comments

Allison said…
This is gorgeous. Love the soft colours and the flower button inside the paper flower!
Bridget said…
Oh I love it! How do you make the flower?
Abi Bundy said…
love these flowers!1
Wendy said…
Gorgeous card! I love the flower and how it adds such a nice dimension to the card.
Tammy Q Howell said…
Love the fact that you are reusing the book pages! Great green idea. I will have to find the instructions for this flower. Love your card!
Sharon Wheet said…
I LOVE the flower embellishments! They are so awesome! You could basically use any paper, it just depends on the look you are going for. Paper, material, endless possibilities! Thanks for sharing.
whow this is just fabulous - and your tutorial is equally amazing
I sure do love what you created it here - not just the flower but the card - I have this die and have done nothing with it
you are brilliant and truly thank you for sharing this wonderful card
I can't wait to try this!
Thanks so much!