Abundant Hope and Mojo 121


At first I wasn't impressed much with this set. But yet I decided to get it, mostly because I like watercoloring and thought it's great for it. And tonight I decided to use this set and made this card for this weeks MOJO schallenge (MOJO 121), I just moved the sentiment at the bottom of the card, instead of being up.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! except otherwise noted.



supplies:
stamps: abundant hope
ink: staz on in jet black, so saffron, apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, certainly celery
paper: shades of spring dsp, shimmery white, certainly celery, so saffron
other: rich regal brads, certainly celery satin ribbon, beautiful wings embosslit, scalop trim and corner punches, oval punch, scallop oval punch

Comments

peggysu said…
Your card is beautiful !
Cindy Grantham said…
Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors, the design, the softness. Love it all!
Beth said…
WOW! Holy cow - this card is GORGEOUS! Everything about it is perfect - colors, paper, art... Fantastic job!!
Karin said…
Just lovely! Great coloring on the main image and the combination of your color choice is beautiful. I wish it was spring!
Allison said…
Beautiful card. You're colouring is fantastic and I love that combination of stamp, dp and ribbon!