Scraps Christmas Cards



Few days ago I promissed that I will share my Xmas cards. I was able to make 40 out of the planned 50 and I am proud of it, since I was working 12 hrs a day, 7 days a week for the past 3 weeks. As well tonight we finished testing the Excitation System units and they will be shipping tomorrow, and tomorrow morning Sean and I are flying to Baltimore,MD and from there renting a car and driving to York,PA.
Anyway here is part of the Xmas cards I made. I kept them all simple, since I had just little bit of time. For this one I used some retired leftover dsp (riding hood red prints), the sentiment is not SU!. As well I added some random buttons and some linen thread. I sew the focal part using red thread.

Check back tomorrow for some more Xmas cards :) I will have a post scheduled for you ;-)




Comments