Another 6"x6" scrapbook page and more Occassions Mini goodies


Here is yet another scrapbook page I made today .I still need to put the pictures on it. I again used the Occassions Mini catalog goodies.
It's so fun playing with new toys and avoiding making the Christmas cards. And I still don't know when I will be able to make them since I am working this weekend, and probably the next one, and then on the 23rd we are flying to PA for Christmas.And then it's Xmas and no Xmas cards yet. LoL.
Anyways....scroll down for complete list of supplies.
note: for the rectangle with the scalloped trim border I used 2 7/8" x 3 3/4" piece of cardstock. First I punched the corners, then the borders.











supplies:
stamps: with all my heart (occassions mini 2010)
ink: versamark, rose red
paper: sweet pea dsp(occassions mini 2010), rose red, old olive, taken with teal, pretty in pink
other: scallop trim corner punch(occassions mini 2010), scallop trim edge punch (SAB 2010), sweet pea stitched felt (occassions mini 2010), bird on a branch punch (occassions mini 2010), rich regals brads, rose red narrow grosgrain ribbon



Comments

Kelly said…
Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/
Monique said…
I have to say Ilina that you have truly inspired me to do a scrapbook page...I have a few more gifts to finish and then I will make one..thank you :)