Hope Your Day is Fabulous

I know mine was. I had some time to create and clean my craft room, as well run few errands. And then in the evening Sean and I all dressed up went to an restourant to celebrate his new job. He got job at the Southern Company (Georgia Power) they are the company that is responsible for generating power. It's all about power in our family ;) I had the bestest FLOURLESS chocolate cake. It was amazing!!! Then we went to the mall to walk off the calories :)

With working full time, it seems I tend to make more simple cards, but I kind of like it, and I feel during the years my style is changing too. As well I find myself using colors which I wouldn't use for example year ago.
This card is inspired by a similar card by Lauren Meader. I just added more details, and few more layers, added sentiment, excluded flower etc.
Scroll down for list of supplies :)















Supplies:
stamps: Turning a new leaf, signature greeting (not SU!)
paper: certainly celery, riding hood red, really rust
ink: mellow moss, chocolate chip, riding hood red
other: boho blossom punch (SU!), apron lace punch (non SU!), butterfly punch (non SU!), daisy punch (non SU!)

Comments

sandi maciver said…
absolutely stunning card, thanks for sharing
Olivia said…
Really lovely color and design.
Olivia