Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peek 1, Day 2

As I promissed yesterday, I am back with another Hanna Stamps! sneak peek. This time it's Fall Hanna. I can't believe it's almost fall. I like the colors of fall, and I am hoping the fall here in GA will be warmer than usuall falls in PA.

Anyway...I stamped the image with black Momento ink on white PTI cardstock and colored it with copic markers. The background is stameped with Versamark Dazzle ink in Champagne.

Don't forget to check the blogs of the other design team members to see some more sneak peeks. You can find them on the far right side bar.

As well check back tomorrow at 10pm we'll have a BLOG HOP!!! Yes, you heard right....if you want to see even more sneak peeks tomorrow at 10pm EST the blog hop will start.

As for me, I am slowly but surely getting back in my stamping routine, this is the second card I made since we moved and last night until 2am I was unpacking and setting my stamp room. I can't believe how much STUFF I have and today I received my new label nestabillities. The sentiment is cut out with the Labels 9. After my stampin' room is completely set up I will show you pictures, now we are off to the pool! :) or a nap. LoL...I have been so tired lately.



Comments