Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Playing with the Matchbox die





It's been nice day so far, I got up this morning, made me some coffee, then I gave my husband a wake up call ( he is still in Sacramento, CA), then while I was still on the phone with him the UPS man came by and dropped off a HUGE box, my mini catalog pre-order, so hang on, soon I will give you some mini catalog sneak peeks :). I will start mounting my new stamps in a little bit. Then I am hoping to be able to make few cards.

I was given a task to design some Bridal Shower Favors, and I decided to play with the Matchbox XL die. The colors supposed to be Pink and Vanilla. So here are some designs I came up with.










Supplies:
stamps: wedding sweet, perfect alphabet, together forever, matchbox messages
paper: vanilla, vellum cardstcok, pretty in pink
ink: pretty in pink
other: butterfly and daisy punches, half back pearls, matchbox die, heart punch, curly label punch, final press embossing folder, very vanilla taffeta ribbon, Perfect details Texturz Plate, Heart to Heart punch


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous. I'm sure they will be a great hit and very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!! the little pearls are so dainty! I love these favors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is no reason why you can't make all of them for the same wedding! i can see the guests fighting now! ps. i want one! (of each!)

    ReplyDelete

Places I have been to