Last day to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration

I am back from San Francisco, and back to reality.
I have nothing to share yet, since I am working on few orders and school started yesterday.
For now I will leave you with reminder that TODAY is the LAST day to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration.

Get a free Sale-a-Bration item from the SAB brochure for each $50 (before tax and shipping) spent.

You can place your order online through my Stampin' Up! website until 11pm MT

As well today is the last day to sign up to be a demonstrator and get 15% off the started kit, plus any stamp set from the catalog for free on top of all the items you get in the starter kit. You can sign up through my SU! website too, just click on JOIN now and my IDA password is ilinacrouse

Comments

Cheryl Walker said…
Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and hope your trip went well :)