Blog Candy Winner and Rock'n Roll Hanna

I didn't fall off from the face of the earth. It has been a busy weekend and week since it's finals week. On Friday I had my presentation which went ok, not the best...but I don't wanna comment about it. After the presentation I got home for like 1 hr and went to the airport to wait for my friend from San Francisco. So she and her friend arrived, we checked in the hotel and went for a Happy Hour. Three women!!! LOL...but it was fun, some good appetizers and the cocktails were good. I got home and I was so tired and crushed in the bed at 10pm. Then on Saturday we went to the spa where I strained my neck...LoL...but my friend has her Masters in Physical Therapy, so she was able to fix it...LoL. And then we met up with my hubby and went to dinner. Good friends, good food :) And I won't tire you with all that. Just it's been extremely busy with studying and all that. But I am looking forward for next week since it'll be Spring Break and I will be flying to San Francisco and staying with the same friend who was here .
My posts will be sporadic this week, since I am studying for my finals and no time for stamping.

Anyway, here is a card I haven't shared with you. I used Rock Star Hanna for it and some shimmery red card stock. Now scroll down for the blog candy winner from last week!!!!

And the winner is #59 and that is

Jekka said...
Love that fence punch--I will have to add it to my wish list. Great neutral color scheme as well.


Jekka please contact Kristi with your mailing address so she can send the candy to you. ( see this blog post about it)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute card Ilina. Good luck with all the exams.